In this episode, we face the reality that if we do anything worth doing, part of the process will be failing. When that happens, you can either learn from it or keep failing. Join Andy Addis and Mark Clifton to get a handle on being able to fail well!
How to fail well:
• Focus on what you have, not what you lost
• Be painfully honest with yourself and others
• Be thankful for what you have learned, take stock
• Depend On Jesus
• Don’t do that again
Here are some links to the suggested resources in this episode:
2. Doing More Together: https://theruralpastor.com/resources/
3. Are you a seasoned church leader and desire to pour your wisdom and experiences into a younger pastor or maybe you are the pastor of a small church and desire to fellowship with and learn from other small church pastors? The answer is Small Church Academy: A Fellowship of Leaders!
Through a partnership between NAMB and the Bivocational & Small Church Leadership Network, we are able to provide free resources for you to be encouraged and equipped in your ministry! Please check out this exciting new opportunity to be a Paul or Timothy.