The Rural Pastor Podcast – Episode 23 – Ministry and Marriage 1
Join Pastors Andy Addis and mark Clifton for a discussion on Marriage and Ministry. This week, focusing on some stats to reveal some things you may not know:
Don’t Commit Adultery with the church,
- 38% do not get the attention they need from their spouse because the church needs so much.
- 35% of spouses often resent the demands of ministry on their family.
You Set the Family Boundaries
- • 79% agree the congregation expects their family to be a model family. • 49% believe their family lives in a fishbowl.
- • 32% think their family does not have enough privacy.
Your Priority ministry is the family
- 33% feel caught in a tug-of-war between church and family • 55% agree it is difficult to balance church and family.
- 44% believe the church expects the needs of their family to be secondary to the church.
- 55% agree it is difficult to balance church and family.
Pastor Allison Bible Church