The Rural Pastor Podcast – Episode 19 – Capitalizing On a New Year
Join Andy Addis and Mark Clifton for a look at why resolutions don’t work but good plans can help you capitalize on a fresh start!
- Resolutions fail because:
- Unrealistic Expectations
- Goals without plans
- Manufactured Miracles (expecting change without changing anything else)
- Internal yielding to the external
- No measured progress
- How to Capitalize On A Fresh Start
- Challenge Yourself Without Killing Yourself
- Identify steps toward the goal (lead measures)
- Make lateral adjustments for success, or change other stuff to help
- Make your life a team sport
- Celebrate progress
Many blessings and Happy New Year! Make sure you share your opportunity to capatalize upon… we’ll be praying for you.